CNC aluminium machining | large and medium batches | high mix low volume | ISO 9001: 2015 and IATF 16949: 2016 | professional CNC milling service
High volume, serial production
In order for the batch production to run smoothly, an individual, smart approach and the best equipment are needed. These three factors play a role in matching the concept to the specific machining and the highest performance. Depending on the type of components, CNC milling is carried out on 3, 4 and 5-axis machines.
High mix – low volume
What distinguishes us is the many years of experience in metalworking using milling, a professional team of specialists and our own tooling production department. What is more, we have large processing capacity so we can implement many parts quickly and efficiently.
Simultaneous 5-axis milling
Simultaneous 5-axis milling is the highest level in CNC machining. It requires perfect precision, meticulousness and attention to detail. At RADMOT, we manufacture parts that require simultaneous milling and our priority is high quality of machined surfaces.
CNC milling – the technology
For us, technology is the optimal selection of the machine tool, tools and cutting parameters as well as methods of controlling the finished products. Thanks to the optimally selected technology, we can offer the highest quality of service and manufactured parts while maintaining economic efficiency.
CNC milling – CAx systems
When preparing the machining process, we use the latest CAx systems – CAD: SolidWorks, CAM: EdgeCAM and HyperMill for 5-axis simultaneous machining of aluminium parts.
We put great stress on optimizing the postprocessors so we achieve the highest production effectiveness.
CNC milling – machine tool performance thanks to automation
The high performance of our machine park is our priority. All machine tools are automated or equipped with a pallet changer. This makes the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) above 70% for medium-batch production and above 80% for batch production. Our machine tools work especially well when machining aluminium.
CNC milling – Precision
- We mill parts with a tolerance of even less than 0.02 mm
- We use modern coordinate and optical measurement systems to verify measurements with the highest accuracy
- We conduct Statistical Process Control (SPC) integrated with measuring machines
The biggest advantages of our CNC milling
- We use modern CAD/CAM software that shortens the time of preparing a quote, programming and reduces the risk of errors
- We use advanced cutting tools to ensure the highest efficiency, quality and aesthetics of manufactured parts (this is particularly important in the production of parts from aluminium which are then anodized)
- Our machine park consists of precise and reliable machine tools of renowned companies: Hermle, Okuma, Fanuc and Chiron
- We make the equipment ourselves – this way we are able to reduce the costs and shorten the service lead time
- We advise our clients to improve the economic efficiency of production of CNC milled parts
- The experienced team of specialists guarantees professional CNC milling service for our clients
- We use modern measuring instruments, including coordinate measuring machines (CMM) and optical devices to be absolutely certain about the accuracy of measurements
Materials from which we process parts
- High-grade steel
The maximum dimensions of machining elements: 700 mm x 500 mm x 350 mm, weight up to 5 kg
Reduce production time, improve efficiency, increase profits!
Work with us - WRITE to us and find out how we can help you!
I will be happy to answer your questions.